Calender not displaying on click of DateTime filed in the Chrome
SummaryUser has upgraded from Pega 7.1.6 to 7.1.7. The calender gadget is not displaying on click of DateTime icon in the Chrome browser. This is working fine in IE.
Error MessagesNot Applicable
Steps to Reproduce
- Create property with datatime control
- Click on the datetime property
- It should display calendar to select the date
- But this is not happening in the chrome browser.
Root CauseA problem with the chrome browser in touchscreen laptops, if we use both touch and mouse. And the only suggestion chrome provided is to disable touch support (chrome://flags/#touch-events.)
ResolutionPerform the below local change :
- Open Google Chrome
- Type chrome://flags/ in the address bar and press Enter.
- Click on Enable touch events > Disabled.
- Click on Relaunch Now
Published August 11, 2016 - Updated August 29, 2016