Canceled Service case tab is seen on HA
Pega Customer Service 7.4 is installed on Pega Platform 7.4.
On opening a service case from the Recent cases and canceling the case, the tab displays after a browser crash when High Availability (HA) is enabled.
Steps to Reproduce
- Log in to the Interaction portal.
- Open a service case from the Recent Cases. The case is opened in the Review mode.
- Click Assignment.
- Cancel the case from Other actions. The tab closes.
- Close the browser without logging out.
- Open a new browser.
- Log in to the application. View the screen.
A defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules.
D_CPMPortalRecents page snapshot was not taken when the service case was canceled.
0% found this useful