Cannot access from URL of mail when another potal opens
User receives a notification for an Assignment update after logging in to the application through SAML Single Sign-On (SSO). The user clicks the URL received through the mail to open the portal. However, the harness displays incorrectly on the application.
There has been an issue; please consult your system administrator
Operator:Unauthenticated or not available
Node:No ID available
Steps to Reproduce
- Log in to the application through SAML SSO.
- Refer and search on a screen (high loading)
- Click the URL link on the Notice mail during the search. Error screen displays.
A defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules.
Correspondence Fragmentation, WorkLink Email has the PurgeTargetThread=true a link. Therefore, error occurs when the thread does not exist due to Passivation or Purge function.
Here’s the explanation for the reported behavior:
- Modify the Correspondance template.
- Set the Work-.WorkLink Fragmentation link parameter to PurgeTargetThread=false or omit the parameter.