Cannot choose Date value from Select Value
When a report definition is created with sub-report joined, and column source is from sub-report, it is not possible to choose date value (e.g., "Previous Week") from Select Value. However, if input the value manually (like Previous Week), the filter works as expected. It seems to be an issue of Select Value feature.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Create report as follows:
- Main report join to sub-report
- Sub-report contains property which type is date time (e.g, .pxCreateDateTime)
- Main report contains colum from sub-report which type is date time (e.g, sub.CreateDateTime)
2. Set filter to the column date time column (e.g, sub.CreateDateTime)
3. Run Report
4. Click "Select Value" for the date time column and choose a value like "previous week" and the selected value does not populate in the field.
The code is missing for subreport date columns and has to be added to handle the issue.
HFix-25780 resolved the reported behaviour.