Cannot circumstance customized Confirm Harness
Post upgrade to Pega 7.2.2, unable to circumstance a Confirm harness associated with a custom work class. The below error occurs when refreshing the the non-circumstanced version of the Confirm harness.
Rule no longer exists
Steps to Reproduce
- Upgrade from PRPC 6.2 SP1, Customer Process Manager (CPM) 6.2 SP3, Customer Process Manager Interaction Portal (CPMi) 4.1 to Pega 7.2.2, Pega Customer Service (CS) 7.22, Pega Customer Service for Insurance (CSI) 7.22.1, Insurance Industry Foundation (IIF) 7.23.1
- Log out or log in to the application.
- Open the Confirm harness.
- Select Circumstance from the Save menu.
- Set this to use a property.
- Save the Circumstanced rule.
- Return to the original Confirm harness (which is still open).
- Select Refresh from the Actions menu.
A defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules: Rule Resolution logic.