"Cannot perform this action offline" when opening assignment
SummaryWhen a mobile user logs into the application, the initial sync process captures the user's assignment and packages them offline.
User has the ability to open the assignment while online. If the user then disconnects or simulates offline, the work object are still accessible offline.
If the user then reconnects, the synchronization is performed but fails and if the user goes offline again the message "Cannot perform the action offline".
Error Messages"Cannot perform this action offline"
Steps to Reproduce
- Initially logon with a user and sync workobject offline.
- While still online open an assignment from the worklist.
- Go offline and then open the assignment again.
- Go online and then wait for client to sync, then go offline again.
- Opening the worklist item then shows a dialog, "Cannot perform this action offline".
Root CauseA defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules, where functionality required to loop through all workpools for operator and get the workitems was not operating correctly.
Published February 8, 2017 - Updated February 20, 2017