Cannot pick up appropriate property in Property Set
SummaryOn "Set" Action in Data Transform and "Property-Set" method in Activity, user cannot pick appropriate properties for the context with Chrome 58.0.3029.81 (64-bit).
The other browsers (the latest version of Firefox, Internet Explorer and MS Edge) work as expected.
It is observed in Tracer that the "OpenRuleAdvanced_OverLabel" control will not pass the value (to Param.strInput for getClassOfPageReference activity) in the input text.
Error MessagesNot Applicable
Steps to Reproduce1. Login Pega 7 on Chrome 58.0.3029.81 (or the latest beta, Canary build)
2. Create Data class and some properties
3. Create a Single Page property (the page definition should be the data class) under Work class (e.g, MyPage)
4. Create Data Transform to the Work class and add "Set" action
5. Input "." and choose the Page property (e.g., ".MyPage")
6. Input "." after the Page property (e.g., ".MyPage.") see the input candidate list
It shows properties under the Data class (as the context of the page)
It shows properties under the Work class
Root CauseA defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules.
In Chrome 58 no longer applies the substraction (--) and causes ISnsInputField.selectionStart is incorrect.
Published May 10, 2017 - Updated May 22, 2017