Cannot reduce Cassandra diskspace from pxdecisionresults dataset
Unable to reduce the disk space which unexpired pxDecisionResults Cassandra dataset records, occupy.
Steps to Reproduce
A defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules.
The default Time To Live (TTL) of 30 days was not enforced.
To expire pre-Hotfix records on which TTL is not applied, resave the records with a TTL value. After the time has elapsed, all the records expire. As a result, the disk space is reclaimed by clearing the old unexpired records.
Use a filter to perform this operation on the entire or selective data.
Perform the below setups to apply TTL on the pxDecisionResults dataset:
- Create a Data Flow rule in the Data-Decision-Results class.
- As a Data source, select the 'pxDecisionResults' dataset.
- Add a Filter component to implement any filter criteria.
- Select the pxDecisionResults dataset as the Destination dataset
- Select the 'Specify the Time to live (in seconds)' checkbox.
- Enter a value in seconds. The records expire and are deleted.
Published January 16, 2020 - Updated October 8, 2020
Was this useful?
0% found this useful
Have a question? Get answers now.
Visit the Collaboration Center to ask questions, engage in discussions, share ideas, and help others.