Case Match rule does not work as expected
A case match rule was created to perform duplicate search with Date properties to search and compare. At run time, system throws an error and duplicates the search.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Create a flow and a flow action.
2. Configure an activity in the flow action after processing.
3. In the activity, call pyDuplicateSearchCases.
4. Configure a duplicate case in Details tab of the case.
5. Configure a date property in it, which is pyDefaultCaseMatch rule.
6. Run the flow.
The right side of the expression in the case match rule is of DateTime type, whereas the left hand side property is of date type. This is an expected behavior. DateTime control is used in the user interface (UI) section. The report definition throws the error while running.
Perform the following local-change:
Use properties of same type in case match rule. Convert the property type to DateTime.
0% found this useful