Case status continues to display as Pending-SoapError
A flow process is configured to set a SOAPError ticket when an error occurs in a web Service call. The ticket causes the flow to navigate to a workbasket assignment. When performing further actions on the case (such as resolving the item), the case status continues to display as Pending-SoapError.
Steps to Reproduce
- Configure a flow process with a SOAP Service call to update an external application.
- If an error occurs, set the SOAPError ticket.
- Apply the ticket to a workbasket assignment.
- Execute the process such that an error occurs and the flow routes to the workbasket assignment.
- Open the work object assignment as a standard user.
- Perform an action to resolve the work object.
An issue in the custom application code or rules.
The SOAPError ticket was still set such that the flow processing proceeded to the workbasket assignment.
Perform the following local-change:
Remove the SOAPError ticket.
0% found this useful