CFS compatibility with Oracle 12c RAC
User has the followig queries related to Oracle compatibility on Chordiant Foundation Server (CFS) application:
- Is CFS 6.5 RAC aware?
- Does CFS 6.5 support Oracle 12c RAC?
- Is upgradation of CFS application required to accomodate Oracle Upgrade to 12c RAC?
- Can CFS use Symmetrix Remote Data Facility (SRDF) replication instead of Data Guard as part of 12c RAC?
- None of the CFS versions are certified or tested with RAC infrastructure. However, there are a few customers using RAC infrastructure and they have never raised any issues with respect to compatibility with RAC.
- CFS 6.5 has not been tested with Oracle 12c RAC. The latest version of CFS 6.10 is certified with Oracle 12c. Support does not foresee any compatibility issues with CFS 6.5 and Oracle 12c as there are no changes in database related JARs from CFS 6.5 to CFS 6.10.
- CFS upgrade is not required. However, appropriate JDBC drivers to support Oracle 12c need to be configured in WebSphere Application Server (WAS) administrator console.
- Support cannot comment on the usage of SRDF and Data Guard as they have never been integrated with CFS application.
0% found this useful