Change class mapping and optimize property
In Pega Platform 8.2. 2, the requirement is to:
- Change the map for Pega_XXXXX class to another table in Pega Dev Studio.
- Optimize the property in that class for the Search to work.
- Check the schema structure
Steps to Reproduce
A software use or operation error.
Perform the following steps:
Scenario 1: Change class mapping:
- Open Data-Admin-DB-Table class in App Explorer.
- Right click on the class and open the Data-Admin-DB-Table class instances.
- Open the respective work class and modify the table name.
Note: The table must have a schema definition which is similar to the previous definition.
- Right click the property that must be optimized.
- Click Optimize for reporting.
Scenario 3: Check the schema structure:
Navigate to Designer Studio > System > Database > Modify Schema
Published December 2, 2021
Was this useful?
0% found this useful
Have a question? Get answers now.
Visit the Collaboration Center to ask questions, engage in discussions, share ideas, and help others.