Change coverage level throws error
When attempting to change the Coverage Level a validation error is encountered.
"Invalid Coverage Level Added"
Steps to Reproduce
- Create a product.
- Select a product template.
- Fill out all the required fields in Enter Details, making sure a coverage level is set for the product.
- Click "Next" to go to the next action.
- Click "Back" to go back to the previous ("Enter Details") action.
- Try to change the coverage level by simply erasing the current one and selecting a new one. You get an error when you try to move to the next action. However, when you delete the coverage level row (using the 'X' icon) and add the new one (using the '+' icon) you don’t have the error.
The root cause of this problem is a validation issue in the Product Composer System application.
This issue is resolved by HFix-22995 which corrects the validation issue in the Product Composer System application.