Change in preference of duplicate bean on HFix-903
Some beans have duplicates (present in both OOTB and custom code). Earlier, the bean which was defined last in the web.xml was called whenever any functionality uses it. On applying HFix-903 (having JSF v2.1) the class defined first in the web.xml is given precedence and is used.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Enable entryexit log for com.chordiant level
2. Bring up the vanilla FS v68 server
3. It is evident from the logs that welcomebacking bean is picked from admincommon bundle
4. Stop Server
5. Apply HFix-903
6. Restart server. It is evident from the logs that welcomebacking bean is being picked from fmxconsole bundle
The reported behavior is caused by the new version of JSF (that is JSF 2.1). This is not a Foundation Server product issue.
Perform any of the below solutions:
- Avoid usage of Duplicate Bean(This will require code change)
- Rearrange the faces-config files in web.xml