Change in Value Group Property Not Causing Data Page Load
The user specifies a value group as an input parameter to a property backed by a Data Page. After initial load, the Data Page fails. The Data Page will not refresh after the value in the value group changes.
No error message.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Create a Data Page with a single parameter
2. Create a property backed by the Data Page from step 1
3. As a parameter specify a Value Group e.g., .Values(X)
1. Create an activity and set .Values(x)
2. Reference the property from step 2 of Setup, which will cause the Data Page to load
3. In the same activity, change the value set on .Values(x)
4. Reference the property from step 2 of Setup, which should cause the Data Page to load because of a change in value
5. Observe that the value is changed, but doesn't not cause the Data Page to load
Note: This incorrect behavior also occurs with page lists. It may also be occurring with page group groups, and value lists; however, this is not confirmed.
Note: For 7.2, the HFix-27650 is required to allow use of Value groups as parameters for properties backed by Data Pages.
The custom application rules was wrongly configured to load data page.
Perform the following local-change:
1. Create a Value group property
2. Create a page property configure "Copy data from a data page" as Data access and pass parameter.
3. Create a data page,
4. Create an acitivity to set the value for Value group property.