CHANNELSERVICES-DEVICE-PHONE-UI UPDATECLIPBOARD activity time 5s
Pega Customer Service 7.22 is set up on Pega Platform 7.3.
The CHANNELSERVICES-DEVICE-PHONE-UI UPDATECLIPBOARD activity takes 5 seconds to execute.
AppRule - ADTFW:02.01.01
FirstActivity - UpdateClipboard
LastStep - CHANNELSERVICES-DEVICE-PHONE-UI UPDATECLIPBOARD Step: 6 Circum: 0
Min(ms) - 3011
Avg(ms) - 5031
Max(ms) - 12054
Steps to Reproduce
- Log in to the Pega Phone.
- Click the 'Get next case'.
- Make an Outbound call. The Service case is auto launched.
- Close the Service Case while the call is in progress.
A defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules
According to the PegaRULES Log Analyzer (PLA) tool data, the performance is not optimal due to pxDeclarativePageLoadElapsed.
Perform the following local-change:
Enable the agent to Purge the call objects using the purgecallObjects agent in Pega-CTI agents
- Create a new Dynamic System Setting (DSS) with name as 'PurgeCallObjects/CallAgeLimit/Default' and an Owning ruleset as 'Pega-ChannelServices'.
For this, the Time (in minutes) must be more than which the agent should purge the data.
- Enable the 'purgeCallObjects' agent in Pega-CTI. The default interval for this is configured for 24 hours. The user can update this to 2 or 3 hours
The value which the user selects for Step 1 should be long enough such that ongoing calls do not get their CallID purged (this will not terminate the call, but will make it impossible to perform other actions such as forwarding the call to another CSR). Yet, the user must purge the ID before it recycles around. The user may want a number that is big enough such that the Agent does not run frequently, yet not so small that it affects the still-ongoing calls.
In the PurgeAgentCallObject activity, fetch the expired objects through the ExpiredCallObjects, where the Maximum value is set to 500. Increasing the Maximum value may resolve the issue.
- Open the ExpiredCallObjects rule.
- In the Organize tab, disable Paging.
- Navigate to the Content tab.
- Change the Maximum value (Note: Maximum value should not be greater than 10000).
0% found this useful