Character limit differs based on which space user performs edits
User edits a document with the title having more than 64 characters pinned to space. An error occurs indicating that maximum characters is 64 characters.
64 characters limit message
Steps to Reproduce
- Go to a space and click board
- Create a document on local system with the title name having more than 64 characters
- Click the three dots icon on the document
- Click Edit
- Change the title
- Click Submit
A defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules. The pyLabel property in code-pega-list is restricted to 32 characters while loading D_pzPins DP.
Upgrade to Pega 8.4.
Perform the following local-change:
- Truncate the pylabel value
- Set the value on DataPage (D_pzPins) results
0% found this useful