Chart Actions are not displaying for Report Definition
Line Segment Chart is configured on the Section rule to display the data.
Expected behavior should be:
1. Chart Actions drop-down should be available to the user to select the option “Show Data”
2. Slider should be available to the user to filter the records
Actual behavior is:
1. Chart Actions drop-down is not visible to the user to select the Option “Show Data”
2. Slider is not available to the user to filter the records
Steps to Reproduce
Steps to configure Report Definition:
1: Create a Report Definition and added following two columns 1) pxUpdateDateTime & 2) Action. And, added Group By logic to the query with Count function.
2: Include Line Segment chart to the Report definition with the following settings
3: Select following options in the settings form:
- Legend or Slider Options
- Enable User Commands in Viewer
Following settings were configured for Chart on the Section:
Step 1: Configured the Chart type as Line Segment
Step 2: On X-Axis, Configured Date/Time attribute to showcase the time. And, on Y-Axis, Configured Count attribute to show cases the Count of total cases
Step 3: In Series tab, chose multiple option to consider the additional column called “Action”
Step 4: In Presentation tab, Set the Chart size to Auto and added following options
- Add Show Legend.
- AddShow Border.
- Add Tooltip.
- Add Interpolate.
- Add line Weight.
User was trying to use Charts requiring functionality used in previous PRPC version which is no more supported in Pega 7.1.7.
The below local change has been provided to address the issue:
1. For Charts requiring functionality used in previous PRPC version, user must use old Chart control in Pega 7.1.7 as the new HTML5 compliant Chart control does not have actions and exporting features yet.
In order to use that old Chart control, user must add a simple control (Basic>Label) and then change control type with these steps:
Open control properties and on Parameters TAB use button with Internet Explorer to edit parameters required.
2. It was advised to use the same type of Charts in any single layout. User may use Copy and then Paste using existing old Chart control.
3. In some situations when user manually add Chart control by replacing Label, the UI cannot render the Chart and, this Chart is not visible at run-time.
0% found this useful