Child items are not sorted while sorting the Packages list.
While sorting the Packages list, child items are not sorted.
Steps to Reproduce
- Configure a grid with data page as the source.
- On the grid properties, set the Edit options as Master-detail and call a flow action.
- In the flow action section, configure another grid.
- Source the grid with a data page by passing a parameter from the outer grid. The second grid rows must be based on the first grid parameter.
- Sort the outer grid. The parameters are passed correctly, however, the inner grid values are incorrect.
- Enable Reload per Interaction option for the data page.
After the sort, since the Reload Per interaction checkbox was checked in the Data Page Configuration, a new Data Page was obtained. Hence, a particular record of refreshed data based on the index was retrieved.
Perform the following local-change:
Uncheck the Reload per Interaction option for the outer grid's data page.
0% found this useful