click of List in Actions tab of report definition getting error.
When the List in Actions tab is clicked in the summary view, the user receives an error message.
InvalidReferenceExceptio .pyLabel Unexposed properties cannot be selected for classes mapped to external tables.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create an external class i.e it is mapped to an external table in PegaRules db , and it inherits from Data- class
- Create a summary type reportdefinition in that class(Maintain count as one of the column )
- Run the report, click on Actions-> List (Make sure that, in the ReportViewer tab, checkbox List is checked under Enable actions)
Whenever a Summary report is converted to List from Report viewer it calls pyDefaultReport and hence it includes its column into the list report.
1. Save as the pyDefaultReport ,
if pyDefaultReport exists in the class from which reportDefinition class is inheriting from , save that into the reportDefinitions class
else choose pyDefaultReport of @baseclass
2. Remove the .pyLabel, .pxCreateDateTime from the query and filter sections , save it .