On click post value is not working only in IE
SummaryOn click of check box values are not getting posted to clip board using post value only in IE, whereas in other browsers it is working fine.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create a section
- Drag and drop "Tab Group"
- Include a section in that tab group
- In that included section add a repeating grid and one of the column should be check box to select items in that page list
- Add "PostValue" in action set
- Observe: Value is not getting posted to clipboard
Root CauseThis issue is caused due to a known limitation with the current Pega Event infrastructure. If there is any AJAX in progress (or) if the event queue is not empty, it cannot schedule other actions. Hence if a checkbox value is posted, while a previous one is still in progress, the subsequent is lost.
ResolutionAvoid Posts if not necessary. Note that even though Post in a repeating layout had issues, OnSubmit of the form, all the values were correctly submitted. If Posts are absolutely necessary, incorporate scripts to put up a busy indicator before the Post and removing it after the Post. This will ensure that Post is completed before another is issued.
Published February 27, 2017 - Updated March 1, 2017