‘Close’ button invisible in operator profile on user portal
When the operator profile is opened from the user portal, the header color of the operator ID rule instance is light grey, which causes the white ‘Close’ button to be almost invisible. The user is led to believe they are stuck and unable to close the window or return home.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Login to a Pega 7.1 user portal.
2. Click user menu dropdown in Operator profile.
3. Click on 'Profile'. A new popup opens.
4. In that new popup click on the link against 'ID' to open the operator ID. The operator ID opens in the Home tab.
5. Observe that the close icon on the top right of the operator ID window is poorly visible as it is a white button on a light grey background.
The default color for the close circle is the same across portals, so while it is easily visible on the dark grey of the developer portal, it is not easily visible on the lighter background of the user portal.
The following CSS will change the color of the 'close circle' and allow for better visibility.
Create stylesheet and add it to the skin
Add the below code in the stylesheet
0% found this useful