Code group displays despite deleting it from the benefit mapping
Code group displays despite deleting it from the benefit mapping.
Steps to Reproduce
- Delete a code group from a benefit mapping
- Add a new code group to the benefit mapping and save it
- Navigate to the Product or Plan
- Navigate to the 'Configured Benefits' tab
- Select the benefit and benefit mapping of the benefit that was changed in step 1. The deleted code group still displays
A defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules. The GetBenefitProper activity that retrieves the benefit details is updated to copy the MappingsGroups list from the benefit instance.