Column format is not invoked in report definition
While exporting data to Excel from a report definition, the data does not display in the format for the required column. This occurs on applying the column format using the custom section.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create a report definition.
- Select the 'Group results and display values in sort columns 1 - 2 as group headings' checkbox.
- Select the 'Display using custom section' checkbox.
- Provide the custom section where the column format is applied.
- Execute the report definition.
- Select Export to Excel.
Pega does not support exporting the custom section to Excel. The custom section is not invoked while the data is exported to Excel from a report definition.
While grouping data, the formatted data is managed using a custom section. This is performed while rendering the data on the report definition UI and PDF.
Perform the following local-change:
In the report definition, enter the custom control in the Column format setting of the required column.
Published November 6, 2019 - Updated December 2, 2021
0% found this useful
Have a question? Get answers now.
Visit the Collaboration Center to ask questions, engage in discussions, share ideas, and help others.