Configured pre-data transform is called only for 1st flow action
The configured pre-data transform is invoked on click of pyLabel only for the first flow action.
com.pega.pegarules.pub.PRRuntimeException: The Reference pyWorkPage.pyFlowActionsList(2) is not valid. Accessing invalid index 2 whereas the list has 0 elements from Requestor : (H4G33VH77SGZLMVIMHISBK0M9HHJJDVI5:127.0.0.1)
Caused by: java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException: The Reference pyWorkPage.pyFlowActionsList(2) is not valid. Accessing invalid index 2 whereas the list has 0 elements from Requestor : (H4G33VH77SGZLMVIMHISBK0M9HHJJDVI5:127.0.0.1)
Steps to Reproduce
- Create a flow which has one Assignment shape
- Add multiple flow actions from the Assignment shape
- Run the flow. The actions display as options
- Override pyWorkActionsPerform and add a data transform before clicking any flow action list
This issue was determined to be a product enhancement request.
ResolutionPerform any of the following local-changes:
- Override the pyWorkActionsAddWork Navigation rule and remove the post-processing step. This prevents the removal of the list from the work page and retains the index available for the data transform step page to be run
- Override the pyCaseActionArea section in dynamic layout 1.1.1 > Navigate to the button for Actions > Add run activity step above the menu action and call the pyWorkActionsCleanUp activity
Configure a data transform on pre-processing step of the flow action instead of in the navigation menu
0% found this useful