Confirmation pop-up is displayed
On opening a work object, expanding one of the rows in the repeat grid, and closing the work object, a dirty modal dialog confirmation displays. The modal dialog must not display since none of the work object fields are edited.
You are about to close an open work items which has changes that have not been saved.
Steps to Reproduce
- Configure a grid with an Expand pane.
- At runtime, create a work object, expand a row, and close the work object.
A software use or operation error.
Technically, the operation (expanding a row in grid) is an Edit operation of the grid. Hence, the work object is considered as edited and prompted the Dirty confirm modal dialog.
Perform the following local-change:
- Open the section which has the grid.
- Include the out-of-the-box pxDisableClientDirtyDetection section
- Save and test the scenario.
To disable the modal dialog for the entire application, perform the below steps:
- Save As the UserWorkForm rule to the application ruleset.
- Add the below line of code,
<pega:include type="Rule-HTML-Section" name="pxDisableClientDirtyDetection"/>
- Save and test the scenario