Connect-MQ sends special / unreadble characters in MQ messages
Connect-MQ sends special / unreadble characters in MQ messages. Under 'Request' tab of the Connect-MQ rule datatype is set as 'string'. Connect-MQ sends the XML of the Work Object as MQ Message.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create Connect-MQ
- Open the work object in an activity rule
- Set XML of the work object as request for the Connect-MQ
- Set the Request datatype as string in Connect-MQ
- invoke the Connect-MQ and check the message on MQ side.
- notice that message has special characters, that was not seen in PRPC side.
Recommended datatype setting for this configuration is the 'allchar' as datatype for the Connect-MQ request setting
Instead of 'string' use 'all char' as datatype for the Connect-MQ Request setting.
100% found this useful