Connect-SOAP timeout issue while making a query
Making a query involving many classes causes a connect-soap timeout failure. User is required to change the "Response Timeout" value.
Step Status Info = ** SOAP service failed
Step Status = FAIL
pyStatusMsg com.pega.pegarules.pub.services.ResourceUnavailableException: SOAP service failed
Steps to Reproduce
1. Create an activity.
2. Call Connect-SOAP rule in an activity
3. Expand and configure the Connect-SOAP step to create and configure the service name.
4. Observe that the newly created instance of Rule-Connect-SOAP does not allow to override timeout value.
A defect or configuration issue in the operating environment. A long running query which takes more than 30 seconds is failing.
Need to have an ability by means of which a "Response Timeout" value can be increased. Right now rule is not available and hence the user can not increase the timeout value.
Following are the steps to apply the hotfix:
1. Apply using the update manager.
2. Restart the server.
3. Try to configure the activity with the Connect-SOAP step.
4. Expand and configure the step to create and configure the service name.
5. Observe that the newly created instance of Rule-Connect-SOAP now allows to override timeout value.