The content's alignment is not proper inside modal window
In Internet Explorer, Attachment modal Window is not visible properly.
The buttons sometime work & sometimes not, Alignment of the content is not proper inside modal window though Out-of-the-box (OOTB) sections are used.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Open User Portal (Fixed portal type).
2. Select Attachment Icon which is on top of the Work Object.
3. Modal window with Select Attach file(s) option launched.
A defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules : Portals of type "fixed" is used in the scenario. Hence, the portal is launched in Internet Explorer 5 quirks mode.
The modal dialog rules are compatible with Standards mode. Hence the content is not aligned properly.
Here’s the explanation for the reported behavior:
The portals of type "fixed" are deprecated in Pega 7. Below are the references to understand the same. To fix incompatible issue, Pega recommends to use composite portals.
Below are the PDN references:
- https://pdn.pega.com/documents/prpc-711-release-notes (Go to page 5 and check the section "Deprecated pre 7.1 portals" )
- https://pdn.pega.com/release-notes?version=876 (Search for "Fixed Portals").
- https://pdn.pega.com/documents/pega-7-platform-ui-element-upgrade-guide (Go to page 8 and check the section "Converting fixed portals to composite portals").
0% found this useful