Copy existing page option not working when previewing a rule
Try using copy existing page option to run any rule. The page into which the data is copied, is not used when previewing the rule. It always uses pyTempWorkPage.
No errors observed other than incorrect context
Steps to Reproduce
- Open any rule in designer studio (such as your operator record).
- Create a section rule which applies to the same class as the rule you've opened (in my case, Data-Admin-Operator-ID).
- Insert a formatted Text field, showing a property from that clipboard page (.pyLabel).
- Save and run the section Rule.
- Select the thread Data Context .
- Click "Switch Context".
- Select "Copy existing Page" and pick the existing page.
- Click "Reset Page".
- Click "Execute" and section doesn't render anything.
It is observed that, the Step Page is always set to pyTempWorkPage in ShowVisualization Activity.
Reason for this is Page name and Page type parameters are missing in the request being created.
0% found this useful