Correspondence is being sent to wrong work party
SummaryWhen using the Send Email smart shape to send correspondence to a work party.
The Correspondence is being sent to Owner party if the party Role contains the string 'Owner'.
If the party Role contains the string ‘Owner’ like ‘BusinessOwner’ then the correspondence is sent to the email address of ‘Owner’ party instead of ‘BusinessOwner’ party address.
Error MessagesNot Applicable
Steps to Reproduce
- Create a Case.
- In the pyCaseManagementDefault Work Party rule add two party roles – BusinessOwner and GCS.
- In the flow, add the Send Email smart shape.
- Configure the smart shape to send correspondence to BusinessOwner party.
- Run the flow and see that the mail is sent to Owner party email address.
- Now, change the configuration of the smart shape to send correspondence to GCS party.
- Run the flow and see that the mail is sent to GCS party email address.
Root CauseA defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules.
Published February 23, 2017 - Updated March 16, 2017