Correspondence screen is editable
The user has Smart Investigate (SI) for Payments 8.2 on Pega Platform 8.2.1.
The following issues occur the SI framework:
- Comment box on adjustment review, adjustment verification, and correspondence screens are editable:
- Acknowledgement of Cancellation-alignment is incorrect:
- Confirmation or error message does not display on modifying party data and clicking the Save button
- On creating Correspondences and moving to the next screen, the UI displays inconsistency
Steps to Reproduce
- Log in to the application
- Create an SI case. For example, Beneficiary Claim non-receipt or Incorrect amount
- Run the case
A defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules.
0% found this useful