corrupt list: property not in parent's list! exception in log
SummaryGetting UnAuthenticated or 'not available' error on screen, when trying to click on a link which is built over a DataPage which has Refresh on each interaction checked.
- Unauthenticated or not available on the UI.
- com.pega.pegarules.pub.PRRuntimeException: corrupt list: property not in parent's list! in the logs.
Steps to Reproduce
- Design a Section to have a repeating grid over a property
- Property should refer to the DataPage. . the data page should have Refresh on each interaction checked in load management tab.
- Configure to open an activity on click of any result in repeat grid.
- Progress the flow until section is loaded
- Click on any link in the repeat grid results.
- System throws errors ‘Unauthenticated or not available’
Root CauseThe list element which is the primary page for row action needs to be updated as the source data page has to be refreshed per interaction. Auto populate clears the list elements on first access as the data page refreshes. During getClassName() the refresh is causing to remove the list element and thus, resulting in corrup list exception.
Published October 23, 2016 - Updated October 8, 2020