CPM Composites Container is not displaying horizontal scroll Bar
SummaryCustomer Process Manager (CPM) Composites Container is not displaying horizontal scroll Bar when there is a repeating grid with more content.
Error MessagesNot applicable
Steps to Reproduce1. Include a repeating grid with more columns in CPM Composites Container.
2. Login to system and launch CPM Interaction portal.
3. Navigate to CPM composites container and observe that the repeat grid content is not displayed and there is no scroll as well.
CPM configuration for 'CPMPerformIncludes' uses a style 'inline grid double 15 85' which is causing the problem.
If the style is removed the scroll displays the entire grid.
In that style the width of the two sections is set to 20% and 80%. So the grid is not calculating the width and only 80% of the grid is displayed with the scroll.
Other 20% is not displayed in any way. But according to CPM design to display Interaction driver and the composite screen the style is mandatory.
One should refactor the grids not to include so many columns. If they needs show all the data in the grid, one can use an expandable details section so that a click on a row expands and shows additional data. And if the scroll is needed, set the attribute overflow-x to scroll.
1. Save as 'Dashboard Right Container' to a new container format in skin.
2. In Outline add an additional style attribute ‘overflow-x:scroll !important’.
3. Apply it on the dynamic layout in 'CPMPerformIncludes'.
Published September 6, 2016 - Updated September 14, 2016