CPM - CTI creates multiple work items from one call
If a user logs in to one Pega JVM and logs off, again logs in to another Pega JVM, but does not log off the CTI link, then both the JVMs send the incoming call request to their respective desktop ActiveX control and create multiple work items. Therefore, multiple interactions start at the same time.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Log in to a Pega JVM and log in to the softphone.
2. Log off without closing the CTI link.
3. Log in to a second Pega JVM.
4. Log in to the softphone and receive an incoming call. Two work items are created from the screenpop control.
A defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules where multiple work items are created for a single call.
Changes are required to allow to launch the softphone without user intervention on refresh, if user has already launched it from menu item.
Apply HFix-23703 which provides revised versions of the following Rule components:-
* RULE-FILE-TEXT WEBWB PEGA_CPM_MENUACTIONS!JS
* RULE-FILE-TEXT WEBWB PEGA_CTI_CALLEVENTHANDLER!JS
If also installing HFix-23768, perform the same prior to installing HFix-23703.
0% found this useful