Create Case(s) and Wait shape are empty in implementation layer
An application contains a framework layer and implementation layer. Case types were created in the framework layer and carried over to the implementation layer. The Create Case(s) smart shape was used in the parent case to create subcases. This works fine when the flow is run in the framework layer but an error occurs when running the flow in the implementation layer. When viewing the Create Case(s) properties in the implementation layer, the 'Case type' and 'Starting process' properties are empty. A similar issue occurs with the "Case of type" property on Wait shapes.
pxAddChildWork MyOrg-FW-Work-Class is not a covered class
Steps to Reproduce
- Create an application with framework and implementation layers.
- In the framework layer create a Parent case and Child subcase.
- In the Parent case process, add a Create Case(s) step to create Child subcases.
- Import the cases into the implementation layer.
- View the Create Case(s) properties in the implementation layer and try to run the Parent flow.
An issue in the custom application code or rules. The error occurs because the case type was hardcoded in the Create Case(s) smart shape and is not a coverable work type in the implementation layer.
Perform the following local-change:
In the Create Case(s) property panel, select [Other] for the 'Case type' property and then use a property to define the class name that should be instantiated. A data transform rule can then be used in the framework and implementation layers to set the class name appropriately.
0% found this useful