CSS Issues After Upgrading From Pega 7.1.5 to 7.1.6
After upgrading from 7.1.5 to 7.1.6, user is seeing differences in how the UI is being rendered. For example, their dynamic layout style (Single Column Inline) in being generated with a missing semi-colon which is causing issues.
“Invalid property value” for display: table cell vertical-align: middle;
Steps to Reproduce
1. Modify Skin, ‘pyEndUser71’, and add a new Dynamic layouts, ‘Single Column Inline’.
2. Create a Section with Dynamic Layout – Single Column Inline.
3. Create a top Section which contains Tab Group and the previous section.
4. Create a Flow Action and Flow to run.
5. Run the flow.
6. Launch Developer Tools to check the CSS Properties. There is an error: “Invalid property value” for display: table cell vertical-align: middle; A semi-colon is missing after display: table cell.
The root cause of this problem is a defect in Pegasystems’ code/rules.
This issue is resolved by hotfix item: HFix-10273.