CSV Upload file does not work
CSV file is used to populate data type. However, the file is not read and it fails in the custom java of the OOTB activity pxUploadCSVResults.
** Java Exception: java.lang.StringIndexOutOfBoundsException: String index out of range: -1
Steps to Reproduce
1. Log in through Pega Operator
2. Navigate to Data Table Editor
3. Click Import
4. Choose the CSV file
5. Click Upload
CSV file has extra spaces (LF (Line Feed) got added) which caused the issue while importing to populate the records.
Make the following change to the operating environment:
1. Open the CSV file in notepad++
2. Navigate to View > Show Symbol > Show All Characters
3. In line5 notice LF field. Remove the same and save the file
4. Try to import the CSV file