CTI Warm/Blind transfer with interaction is not available
SummaryWhen the Agent accidentally closes the browser in the middle of live call interaction, Warm or Blind transfer with interaction sub menu is not available upon re-login.
The user has CTI 188.8.131.52.882 and has upgraded from PRPC 6.3 to 7.1.8 version.
Error MessagesNot Applicable
Steps to Reproduce
- Launch Interaction Portal
- Click on Phone Login and enter CTI Link detail,Extension and Agent ID detail.
- Click Login
- Now Dial From Phone to the extension and accept the call and Answer the call.
- We would be seeing sub menu for Blind/Warm Transfer.
- Close the Interaction.
- Reluanch the Portal.
- Could observe sub menu for Blind/Warm Transfer is not available.
Root CauseA defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules.
Line context gets set when call is answered. Application Context is set when Accepting the call. So, Blind transfer / warm transfer with interaction option will come when the interaction is open.
When the user closes or refreshes the browser all the data (Line context and Application Context) will be lost. Line details will come from the snapshot. But the interaction associated with it won't be available. So,need to re-publish the interaction call data associated with those lines again.
The same is done as part of hotfix in the activity rule UpdateClipboard.
Published February 21, 2017 - Updated March 1, 2017