Cursor Focus Reset after Refresh Section
On pressing the Tab key, focus is not set to the next editable field.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create a section with Text input and Rich Text Editor (RTE).
- Configure an onChange event for the Text input with a Refresh action.
- At runtime, press the Tab key on the Text input control. The focus stays on the RTE for a second and moves to the top.
This behavior is as per Pega product design.
On refresh action, the focus shifts to the first focusable element.
Perform the following local-change:
- After a refresh section action, call the Run activity.
- Create an activity and use the Wait method to introduce a delay (for example, 10 milliseconds delay).
- Call the activity in the Run activity action.
- After the Run activity, add the Set Focus action and pass the RTE property value (the property of the element which must be in focus).
Published January 18, 2019 - Updated October 8, 2020
Was this useful?
100% found this useful
Have a question? Get answers now.
Visit the Collaboration Center to ask questions, engage in discussions, share ideas, and help others.