Custom control not recorded in the Pega Unit Test recorder
Application developers create a custom instance of the control rule Rule-HTML-Property in the application ruleset and take the following actions:
- Save As (Copy) a Pega-provided control, for example, pxNumber, into the application ruleset and keep all default settings.
- Make some changes, for example, set Decimal Places and other changes.
When both custom controls are used in a field, the field is not captured in a Test Case Recorder portal scenario.
Steps to Reproduce
- Save As (Copy) any Text-based Pega-provided control, for example, pxNumber, to a custom name in the application ruleset.
- Use this custom control in a field in a section.
- Create a case in the Case Manager portal to display this section.
- Run Test Scenario of type Portal and try to capture the field with the custom control.
A defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules
The issue (Issue 423036) will be resolved in a future Pega Platform Patch Release.
Watch the Pega Support Community announcements.
100% found this useful