Custom defaulted Pega Pulse filter is not running on screen load
User built a new custom Pega Pulse Filter as per the steps in this article : https://pdn.pega.com/configure-and-customize-pega-pulse
The first entry in the data transform appears as the default value in the user interface, but if user sets their custom filter as the default, it does not load pulse messages when the screen is loaded.
After changing the filter to standard and then to custom filter in that case custom filters are displayed.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Specialize @baseclass.pyFilterOptions on the Work level. This will ensure new custom filters will only show up in Case Context.
2. Add a new filter "Realted Cases" as the first entry of the Data transform.
3. Write logic in PegaSocial-Message.pyCustomFilterHandler to support the new filter.
4. Create a case and add some Pega pulse messages.
5. Close case and reopen, no messages is displayed (Note the default filter is the custom "Realted Cases" fitler).
6. Change filter to one of the standard filters, example, "All Posts". Note that data is being displayed.
7. Change filter to the custom filter "Realted Cases". Note that data is now being displayed.
Customizing the pyCustomFilterHandler caused issues due to pyWorkPage being referenced in the custom logic is missing when the activity runs.
Perform the local change in the pyCustomFilterHandler, and also include the pyWorkPage in the Pages & Classes tab:
0% found this useful