Custom Layout format not taking effect
The user configured a button with local action to display a local action in Overlay. In overlay , section is configured with custom layout and in skin rule layout width is set to 260px.At run time, overlay is showing blank space.Width:260px is not taking effect.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create a layout format with width:260px in skin rule.
- Create a section rule to be shown in overlay and add a dynamic layout with format set to custom format .
- In another section on button click , configure on click open local action in overlay.
- Run case and click on button.
- Observe overlay is coming with extra space.
A software use or operation error :-
"pyOverlayTemplate" section rule is set with width:517(inline setting) in the first layout.Due to which even though in skin rule overlay section layout is set to width:260px, blank space is coming.
Perform the following local-change:
Removed "width:517" from pyOverlayTemplate section rule.
0% found this useful