Custom radio button control displays True/False in editable mode
The YesNoRadioButton custom control displays 'True/False' in the editable mode instead of 'Yes/No' after changing labels.
Steps to Reproduce
- Copy the pxRadioButton control to create a custom YesNoRadioButton control
- Use Yes/No labels for True/False
- Use the custom control to refer a TrueFalse type property in a section
- Select edit options as Editable
- Run the flow. UI displays True/False instead of Yes/No
This is as per Pega Product design.
ResolutionHere's the explanation for the reported behavior:
In the pxRadioButtons control, changing labels for the True/False property to other text only works for read-only mode not for editable mode.
0% found this useful