Customer Management Search does not display results
Post upgrading Pega Platform 7.2.2 to Pega Platform 8.4.1, the Customer Management Search in the Group Operator portal does not display results.
GetContacts does not exist or is not a valid entry for this ruleset and its prerequisites
Steps to Reproduce
- Launch the Group Operator portal.
- Click the Customer Management on the left Navigation pane.
- Select Business.
- Click Search. No results are fetched.
An issue in the client application code or rules.
The newly created business units displayed; however, the older business units did not display.
Perform the following local-change:
- Migrate the PegaApp-Interface-Businessunits class instances from Pega Platform 7.2 to Pega Platform 8.4.
PegaApp-Interface-Businessunits class is related to the PegaApp ruleset.
- Add the PegaApp ruleset to the application ruleset stack.
0% found this useful