Customized property does not reflect in Clipboard
User has a customized DateTime Property, which is picked at runtime. The value must be sent to an external service using Connect-Rest. The values were not set in the required format dd.mm.yyyy.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create DateTime property.
- Refer DateTime property in a control.
- Format DateTime Property as dd.mm.yyyy.
- Change the date value in user interface.
- View Property value at runtime and using Clipboard visualizer.
A defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules.
Perform the following local-change:
Set the Operator Localization (Default locale) as "de_DE".
Published July 25, 2016 - Updated August 8, 2016