Customized property does not reflect in Clipboard
User has a customized DateTime Property, which is picked at runtime. The value must be sent to an external service using Connect-Rest. The values were not set in the required format dd.mm.yyyy.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create DateTime property.
- Refer DateTime property in a control.
- Format DateTime Property as dd.mm.yyyy.
- Change the date value in user interface.
- View Property value at runtime and using Clipboard visualizer.
A defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules.
Perform the following local-change:
Set the Operator Localization (Default locale) as "de_DE".
Published August 8, 2016 - Updated October 8, 2020
Was this useful?
0% found this useful
Have a question? Get answers now.
Visit the Collaboration Center to ask questions, engage in discussions, share ideas, and help others.