Data page load failed due to wrong value in param pyModelName
A data transform LoadFirstPage mentioned as a data source in a data page D_FirstPage. The data transform is referring another data page D_SecondPage which is also has a data transform LoadSecondPage rule as data source. If the “Pass current parameter page” check-box is checked (for the LoadSecondPage) in the second data page (D_SecondPage) then at run time while the system is trying to initialize this data page (D_SecondPage) the data transform “LoadFirstPage” (mentioned in the previous data page) is getting called instead of “LoadSecondPage”. The issue is due to a wrong value is getting passed through the parameter “pyModelName”.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create a data page (D_FirstPage).
- Define a data transform (LoadFirstPage) as a data source in the data page (D_FirstPage) rule form.
- Create another data page (D_SecondPage).
- Define another data transform (LoadSecondPage) as a data source in the second data page (D_SecondPage) rule form and check the check-box “Pass current parameter page” for the data transform.
- In the first data transform (LoadFirstPage) refer the second data page (D_SeconPage).
- Try to load the first data page (D_FirstPage).
The root cause of this problem is: In the Data page where you pass the current parameter page in as a data source, the new data source values were getting overridden with the existing parameter page values.
This issue is scheduled to be resolved in Pega 7.1.9.
0% found this useful