Data table List Editor does not display Edit in Excel icon
SummaryPost upgrade from PRPC 6 platform to Pega 7.2.2, data table instance list editor does not display the Edit in Excel icon.
Error MessagesNot Applicable
Steps to Reproduce
- Log in to Designer Studio.
- Click the Designer Studio > Data Model > Data Table.
- Click the Edit link for any data table instance. In the List Editor screen, Edit in Excel icon does not display.
Root CauseA software use or operation error.Data Table is deprecated. The new Local storage format was not used.
ResolutionHere’s the explanation for the reported behavior:Data Tables are replaced by the new local data storage format.
Perform the following local-change:
- Click Convert on each data table to convert them to the new format.
- Navigate to the Data Explorer to create a storage for a new data type.
Published July 17, 2018 — Updated February 12, 2019