Data table validation on save is not cleared
Page level messages set explicitly as part of custom validation introduced during the save of a data table are not getting cleared after update and attempted resave.
Steps to Reproduce
- Log in to system.
- Bring up the "Data Model - Data Tables" screen.
- Click Edit on a data table.
- Click Edit to edit a particular row.
- Type in "Value1" for Prop1 and "" for Prop2 and click Save. (Validation for the prior logic is only configured on Prop1 which ensures that if Prop1 has a value then so does Prop2.)
- Observe the error on screen which is the expected and correct behavior.
- Now add a value for Prop2 and click Save.
- Observe that the error message does not go away.
A defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules.
0% found this useful