Data Type fails to create page list
While trying to set up a local source for a data type, it throws an error while creating the page list.
**.pyDataSourceList(1).pyLoadReportDefinition: DataTableEditorReport does not exist or is not a valid entry for this ruleset and its prerequisites.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Add a Data Type using the path Data Explorer >Add data type.
2. Add properties to the data type.
3. Click 'create a local source' from sources tab.
4. Select one property as the key and click 'Next' as necessary to proceed and
5. Click close on the next page.
Developer has two open ruleset version for Application ruleset.
The report definition got created in 01-01-02 whereas the data page and properties are created in 01-01-01.
Having multiple open ruleset versions is not a best practice.
This issue is resolved through the following local-change:
Ensure to have only one open ruleset version.
In the Access group > Advanced tab, the default destination ruleset field must reflect the highest open ruleset version.
100% found this useful